Here at Killenure, we describe our work as ‘an ordinary day in an extraordinary story’, and we feel that reflects our role in the story of the Dexter – and of the Castle – very well. However, we also realise that no two days are ever the same, and last week is a prime example!
We started the week attending the amazing ‘Food On The Edge’ symposium in Galway (check our Twitter and Facebook for the #FOTE2016 updates). This was such an inspiring experience – to witness some of the world’s best chefs put forward their ideas for the future of food at a local, national, and international level. Meeting people from every part of the food world, and telling them the story of Killenure Dexter is always a joy.
Continuing in the same spirit, here are some articles and posts which feature Killenure Dexter Gourmet, which we wanted to share with you.
- Irish Times article – ‘Why Irish Charcuterie is on the rise’ – from 10/09/16 http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/why-irish-charcuterie-is-on-the-rise-1.2780362
- Review of the La Rousse Country Fayre on TheTaste – from 08/16 http://thetaste.ie/wp/top-quality-irish-and-international-producers-showed-their-best-at-killenure-country-fayre/
- Irish Independent article – ‘Castle of Dreams’ – from 03/07/16 http://www.independent.ie/life/home-garden/interiors/castle-of-dreams-how-these-irish-artists-transformed-this-castle-into-their-fairytale-home-34851424.html
- The Nationalist article – ‘Tipperary food firms show enterprise to claim top awards – from 23/03/16 http://www.nationalist.ie/news/home/204734/Tipperary-food-firms-show-enterprise-to.html
- ThatsFarming.com post – ‘Beef with a Difference!’ from 14/12/15 http://www.thatsfarming.com/videos/dexter-cattle